Brand: DAGUA BORN IN CALIFORNIA 2017 VEGAN ECOFRIENDLY CRUELTY FREE
- The soap & ecofriendly packing are made in the USA in a USDA's Organic Program certified facility.
- Only the best ingredients, essential oils & herbal extracts. No sulfates, dyes, parabens, preservatives or fragances.
- With retained glycerin (>9%). No added glycerin or alcohols to make them transparent.
- I'm a marine biologist who loves nature and this is my contribution to make a better world.
- Dagua is a woman owned small business based in California that was born with the idea of spreading environmental and health consciousness and is the name of my grandmother's town in Colombia.
Details: Citrus soap packed with antioxidants that combat free radicals that cause sun damage. The vitamin A helps improve skin tone and cell regeneration. Some people have reported benefits in treating scars and rosacea and other skin problems like acne. We put a hint of organic orange peel to gently exfoliate and orange and tangerine oil to enhance its antimicrobial and refreshing properties. This is not a medical advice, but your skin will love it! INGREDIENTS: saponified oils of sunflower*, coconut*, safflower* & certified sustainable palm*, water, rosemary*, essential oils of orange, lavander & tangerine, annatto seed*, orange peel*, rose hips*. *Certified organic. I'm a marine biologist who loves nature. I'm from Colombia and I live in California, USA where I started my business in 2017. My PhD specializes in Chelonia Mydas (green sea turtle) from Hawaii. I believe that love and a smile can change the world and this is my contribution. Look for "Dagua Life" and "Mariposa Ranch foundation" online to learn more about us and what we do to help the community and wildlife.
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 4.1 x 2.5 inches