Brand: DAGUA BORN IN CALIFORNIA 2017 VEGAN ECOFRIENDLY CRUELTY FREE
- The soap & ecofriendly packing are made in the USA in a USDA's Organic Program certified facility.
- Only the best ingredients, essential oils & herbal extracts. No sulfates, dyes, parabens, preservatives or fragances.
- With retained glycerin (>9%). No added glycerin or alcohols to make them transparent.
- I'm a marine biologist who loves nature and this is my contribution to make a better world.
- Dagua is a woman owned small business based in California that was born with the idea of spreading environmental and health consciousness and is the name of my grandmother's town in Colombia.
Details: Charcoal is known for its detoxifying properties and has been used for years to treat skin problems like acne. This is not a medical advice, but your skin will love it! We put a hint of organic plantain leaf to gently exfoliate and tea tree oil to enhance its antimicrobial properties. The organic cocoa butter and cacao make this soap an excellent alternative to clean your skin daily without drying it. INGREDIENTS: saponified oils of sunflower*, coconut*, safflower* & certified sustainable palm*,water,cocoa butter*,shea butter*,cacao*,rosemary,charcoal, essential oils of orange, bergamot & tea tree, plantain leaf*. *Certified organic. I'm a marine biologist who loves nature. I'm from Colombia and I live in California, USA where I started my business in 2017. My PhD specializes in Chelonia Mydas (green sea turtle) from Hawaii. I believe that love and a smile can change the world and this is my contribution. Look for "Dagua Life" and "Mariposa Ranch foundation" online to learn more about us and what we do to help the community and wildlife.
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 4.1 x 2.5 inches