Brand: TexMex Fun Stuff
- Dia de Los Muertos Inspired Banner that is used all over Mexico to adorn Cantinas, Fiestas and Major Festivals
- Thicker Strand String is Easy to Use Again and Again Hangs 18 feet Long
- Handmade Punched Flags in "Papel Picado Banderas" Fashion in Reusable More Durable Plastic
- Intricate and Beautiful for Dia de Muertos, Halloween, Cinco de Mayo, Holidays, parties and other celebrations
- Artist had to staple the top for packaging so be aware that they will need simple unattachment
Publisher: Artesanias de Puebla
Details: Make your celebrations even more festive with this string of Cantina/Catrina/Catrin-style banners. Each flag is 18" wide and 13" tall and 10 are included. Each 18 foot thick string strand is easy to hang indoors or outdoors because they aren't as delicate as their paper counterparts.