Brand: Off the Grid
Color: Gray Brown
- ARTISANALLY MADE: Our blankets are part of a centuries-old hand-crafting tradition in Ecuador. Our weavers use time-tested practices that they’ve inherited from their ancestors. The patterns and vibrant colors in our blankets have been hand-picked by our Ecuadorian curators. We strive to make every one of our blankets a work of art.
- SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE AND CRUELTY-FREE: Our blankets are made of modacrylic fibers which resemble wool due to the artisan techniques used to weave. We’re committed to avoiding animal harm, which is why our blankets are free of any animal products. By acquiring an Off the Grid blanket, you’ll be supporting the Quichua communities of Ecuador and their long-standing tradition as artisanal weavers.
- EASY CARE: Our blankets are lightweight but warm; they are flame and sun resistant and they withstand weathering better than regular wool or cotton. They are machine washable, in delicate cycle. You may tumble dry in low, or hang dry. Use a soft brush if needed to recuperate its fluffiness.
- SIZES FOR ALL OCCASIONS: Our blankets come in two sizes. Wear the smaller blanket while you’re cozying up by a fire or use it as a meditation mat or a throw blanket. Our larger blanket is perfect for snuggling up in bed, on your couch, or in your tent. Regardless of which size you choose, you’ll enjoy the plush quality of our blankets. They’re even great as pet blankets for those pets that deserve only the best.
- ZERO RISK PURCHASE: We are confident in our high-quality products. Love your blankets or contact us so we can make it right. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Publisher: Off the Grid
Details: Get cozy in style with Off the Grid artisanal blankets. Whether sitting by the fire or taking a well-deserved nap, you’ll experience what it’s like to wrap yourself in a work of art. When you look at the vibrant colors and unique patterns of one of our blankets, you’ll be admiring a rich piece of historical tradition. Our blankets are made by the descendants of the Quichua people in Ecuador, who still embrace many of the cultural practices of their ancestors. The Quichua are proud of their centuries-old tradition as master weavers and still employ many of the techniques that have been passed down through countless generations. These techniques ensure that our blankets are of much superior quality than the mass-produced blankets that are advertised by other brands. At Off the Grid, we are committed to socially responsible practices and to avoiding animal harm. While you enjoy the plush quality of our blankets, you can rest assured to know that Off the Grid blankets are free of any animal products and thus, are completely cruelty-free. By purchasing an Off the Grid blanket, you’ll also be supporting the well-being of the Quichua communities in Ecuador and helping to preserve their proud weaving tradition. Our blankets come in two sizes to ensure that you have the right kind of blanket to match the occasion. Our XL artisanal blankets are 6’7x7’3 feet. Our Medium blankets are 4’3x6’10 feet. Off the Grid blankets are great for use both indoors and outdoors. On a camping trip, your Off the Grid artisanal blanket will keep you cozy while making your tent much livelier than the dull colors of typical camping equipment. Use it on your couch to get some well-deserved rest or lay it on the floor for an invigorating session of meditation. Whether you’re sitting by the campfire or on a plane, you’ll feel warm and secure with your Off the Grid blanket. Go ahead: wrap yourself in art and get cozy with Off the Grid artisanal blankets
Package Dimensions: 12.3 x 10.5 x 4.0 inches