Brand: El Paso Designs
- Heavy Throw Blanket in Classic Mexican Serape Stripe Pattern.
- Hand Woven From Colorful Acrylic over a Poly-Blend Warp for Extra Durability.
- Measures 57 inches x 74 inches. Hypoallergenic & Stain Resistant.
- Eight Traditional color patterns available.
- Ideal Twin Bedspread, Wall Tapestry, Throw Blanket, or Yoga Mat. See matching Duffel Bag at www.amazon.com/dp/B014E8XPLO
Details: Beautiful hand woven falsa blanket designed with classic serape stripe pattern. Features white tassels on ends of blanket. Hand crafted from heavy acrylic yarn. Measures 57 in x 74 in. Weighs 3.4 pounds.
Washing and Care:
When used as a decoration, such as a wall tapestry, curtain, or cut-and-sew project, we recommend dry cleaning. This keeps the blanket colors and fibers looking fresh and new over a long time. When used for yoga, bedding, or general comfort, we recommend machine washing in cold and hang-to-dry. This will soften up the blanket while maintaining its bright vivid colors and crisp weave. Tumble drying may be hard on the fibers over time, so we recommend hang-dry for best longevity. See matching Duffel Bag at www.amazon.com/dp/B014E8XPLO
These items are not Indian produced, an Indian product or the product of a particular Indian, Indian Tribe or Indian Arts and Crafts Organization as defined by 25 USC, 305 et seq.