Brand: Artisans in the Andes
Details: These royal purple tagua dangle earrings are made from a single slice of a big tagua nut, dyed purple for dramatic flair. Although simple and chunky, you will find these dangling earrings light and fun to wear. The bright bold cool color will look especially good against your skin when you have your hair up.
* The earrings are 1.5 inches from the top of the earwire to the bottom of the tagua bead.
* They are about 0.5 inches across.
* Artisan handmade in Ecuador. Handcrafted Fair Trade Jewelry.
* Makes a lovely gift for the moms, wives and older women in your life who love bohemian jewelry.
* Tagua is also known as vegetable ivory, it is an eco-friendly organic nut.
* Makes a lovely birthday, Christmas, anniversary or retirement gift for women who love unique handmade pieces.
Package Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 0.0 inches