Brand: Artisans in the Andes
Details: This is an amazing luscious purple and pink tagua necklace set that will enhance your outfit with its one of a kind look. Included are matching dangling earrings. This is eco-friendly fair trade jewelry: The underlying tagua beads are an organic substance so the dye takes at different levels and adds depth and character to the piece. The double stand layered necklace has a chunky substantial look, ideal in a statement piece, but it is very lightweight. The tagua nuts will be gentle and warm against your skin.
* The necklace is easily pulled in place with a sliding knot to give you options on the exact length of the necklace.
* The beads are 2 by 1 inch.
* The length of the necklace is 32 inches long (75 cm) with a 3-inch bib in the front (7 cm).
* Complimented with a soft dark brown leather tie.
* The matching earrings are 2.5 inches long. The earrings are included.
* Makes a lovely unique gift idea for the moms, wives and older women in your life who love bohemian artisan jewelry.