Brand: Artisans in the Andes
Details: Vivid and stylish, this ivory white bracelet is made from Tagua Nut, sustainably harvested from palm trees in the Amazon Rainforest. This creamy white bangle will add a stylish pop to your outfit. This wide cuff bracelet is made from highly polished, long tagua nut beads that give it a unique look. No other bracelet will be identical to this one. Each bead has natural rustic swirls and the color of the original nut. This chunky bracelet will bring a chic eco friendly look to your outfit.
* Size: 6.5 inches (17 cm) around and 2 inches (5 cm) wide.
* Double strung on durable jewelry elastic.
* Artisan handmade in Ecuador on a fair trade basis.
* Makes a lovely gift for the moms, wives and older women in your life who love bohemian jewelry.
* Tagua nut is also known as vegetable ivory.
* Makes a lovely birthday, Christmas, anniversary or retirement gift for women who love unique handmade pieces.
Package Dimensions: 4.1 x 3.7 x 0.8 inches