Color: Tungurahua Polkadot
- This high quality, artisan-made blanket will bring a rustic charm to any environment. Great for a cozy home, mountain cabin, snow mountain trip, beach, camping or a nice evening by the fire.
- Not your average throw blanket. Manufactured in the heart of Ecuador by native Otavaleños living amidst the Andes Mountains and volcanoes.
- Eco-friendly and non-allergenic. This blanket is made from 80% sustainable materials: high recycled modacrylic, which lowers our carbon footprint,15% wool, and 5% Real Alpaca.
- Ultra-soft texture, lightweight and breathable. This imported blanket is perfect for everyone and every season. From summer to winter Ecuadane blankets are there to ensure your family stays warm, while making a positive impact on the world.
- Wash by hand or machine on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New Blankets tend to shed, after a couple of washings it will subside. Give the blanket a brush after long use or after washing.
Package Dimensions: 20.2 x 15.4 x 2.8 inches