Brand: Artisans in the Andes
Details: This chunky inky black necklace and earring set is made from flat slices of eco friendly tagua nut (vegetable ivory), dyed black and highly polished. Both the handmade necklace and the earrings are lightweight and fun to wear - to the office, a party, even the beach. The black beaded jewelry will look especially good against white or a bright outfit. This bold women's statement necklace is made from tagua for an eco friendly and fair trade fashion choice.
* Adjustable: A sliding knot is used to fasten the necklace. Slide the knot and make the necklace large, slip it over your head, then pull the ends to adjust the necklace into a position that best suits your neckline.
* Made with sustainable tagua nuts and dyed black.
* The necklace is 34 inches (85cm) around with both hoop and solid tagua beads in the front.
* Double layered with a shorter strand and longer strand.
* Sliding knot to place your necklace just right.
* The earrings are 1.5 inches from the top of the earwire to the bottom of the tagua bead. They are about 0.5 inches across.
* This necklace set makes a cute artisan gift for women who love big rustic costume jewelry pieces.
Package Dimensions: 5.9 x 4.9 x 0.4 inches