Brand: Artisans in the Andes
Details: Vivid and stylish, this crimson red bracelet is made from Tagua Nut, sustainably harvested from palm trees in the Amazon Rainforest. This red bangle will add a vivid pop of glorious color to your outfit. This wide cuff bracelet is made from highly polished, long tagua nut beads that give it a unique look. No other bracelet will be identical to this one. The dye brings out the natural rustic swirls and color of the original nut. This red chunky bracelet will bring a chic eco friendly look to your outfit.
* Size: 6.5 inches (17 cm) around and 2 inches (5 cm) wide.
* Double strung on durable jewelry elastic.
* Artisan handmade in Ecuador on a fair trade basis.
* Makes a lovely gift for the moms, wives and older women in your life who love bohemian jewelry.
* Tagua nut is also known as vegetable ivory.
* Makes a lovely birthday, Christmas, anniversary or retirement gift for women who love unique handmade pieces.
Package Dimensions: 3.5 x 1.8 x 1.0 inches