$ 29.99 $ 59.99
Brand: Artisans in the Andes
Details: Dynamic, unique handmade beaded necklace, created with slices of tagua nuts in oval shapes. The colors include turquoise, dark blue and white. To wear the necklace, slide it over your head, then pull the leather strips in place. You have the option to place the necklace at the length that will perfectly match the neckline of your dress or shirt. The matching earrings are blue and lightweight - wear them with or without the necklace.
* This chunky bib necklace has one and a half rows of 11 tagua beads, thinly sliced.
* Three of the tagua beads have a round hole cut in them to give the piece a more airy look.
* The beads are approximately 1.25 inches by 1.5 inches (3 cm by 4 cm), while some are a little larger and some are a little smaller.
* Each of the beads has been hand-selected to enhance the necklace. Each bead, because it is an organic material, has unique swirls and patterns which add to the organic flavor of the necklace.
* The entire length of the necklace is 33 inches long (80 cm) with leather ties on each side of the beads. The necklace is substantial and eye-catching, but the actual beads and leather are light and you will hardly notice you are wearing it.
Package Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.1 x 1.0 inches