Brand: Artisans in the Andes
Details: These shiny black dangle earrings are made from a single slice of tagua nut, dyed black for dramatic flair. Although chunky, these simple beaded tagua earrings are light and fun to wear. The statement black will look especially good against your skin when you have your hair up. Buy fair trade, eco-friendly jewelry to show off your earth-friendly values.
* These big earrings are 1.5 inches from the top of the ear wire to the bottom of the tagua bead.
* They are about 0.5 inches across.
* Artisan handmade in Ecuador.
* Makes a lovely gift for the moms, wives, and older women in your life who love boho jewelry.
* Tagua nut is also known as vegetable ivory, a nut grown in the Amazon Rainforest.
* Makes a lovely birthday, Christmas, anniversary or retirement gift for women who love unique handmade pieces.
Package Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.3 x 0.2 inches