Brand: Artisans in the Andes
Details: Escape the ordinary with this colorful necklace, artistically inspired to brighten up your day. As well as beautifully crafted, this necklace and earring set is fair trade so that you can wear it with pride. Feel confident in knowing the artisan who handmade your necklace was fairly paid. The colors include rose quartz pink, royal purple, delicate lilac, gentle green and earthy brown.
* Dangling in two layers of eco-friendly tagua nut, this unique necklace is just the right gift choice for those who enjoy eco-fashion.
* Matching earrings are included.
* The bib necklace consists of two rows of 15 Tagua beads, sliced thinly.
* Each bead is approximately 1.25 inches by 1.5 inches (3 cm by 4 cm).
* The entire length of the necklace is 40 inches long (100 cm) with 10 inch (25 cm) long leather ties on each side of the beads. Tie it looser or tighter depending on your outfit.
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 4.5 x 1.0 inches