Brand: DAGUA BORN IN CALIFORNIA 2017 VEGAN ECOFRIENDLY CRUELTY FREE
- Organic coffee Necklace Handmade in Colombia with raw organic coffee
- Ecofriendly biodegradable necklace made with biodegradable materials (Organic colombian coffee and natural fibers) packed in recycled kraft box. Never plastic.
- No varnish, dyes, fragances or preservatives. Just coffee. Indigenous design to connect you with your roots.
- Dagua is a small businessNo dyes, cruelty free and vegan. We never use plastic, only recycled paper for labels and boxes made in the USA. based in California that sells only ecofriendly, cruelty free products.
- Necklace madNecklace made in Colombia, designed in the USA by DAGUA, a woman onwned California small business.e in Colombia, packing made in the USA.
Details: No dyes - cruelty free - vegan - made by women in Colombia - eco-friendly - sustainable Dollars and sense Transparent prices mean you can see exactly where your money is going. Who makes these necklaces? I found a small business owned by a woman in Colombia. They are housewives or single moms from the neighborhood who gather at a small workshop in one of their houses. I decided to support this project because I am proud of women who love handcrafting, regardless their socioeconomical position. I buy only undyed, natural necklaces made of seeds or tagua and natural fiber strings (I don't use leather, only natural vegan fibres). Never plastic beads because that's not ecofriendly since it doesn't degrade.
Package Dimensions: 3.7 x 3.7 x 1.0 inches